Bad Day L.A. Download PC
- Full Game
- Free Download
- Latest Version
Download Bad Day L.A. Free for PC Torrent
American McGee presents: Bad Day L.A. (Chinese: 洛城大災難; pinyin: Luò Chéng Dà Zāinàn) is a 2006 third-person action video game by American McGee. Players assume the role of Anthony Willams, a former Hollywood agent turned homeless man in Los Angeles. During this time LA is ravaged by both natural and man-made disasters. Anthony only wishes to save himself, though through the course of the story he becomes an unwilling savior. The game's attempted tone is one of political satire, targeting all spectra of politics.
While the game was set for world release on September 6, 2006, it first saw the light of day as part of the 9/2006 issue (released at the end of August 2006) of the Polish video game magazine CD-Action.
- Anthony Williams: The protagonist, a homeless man and former Hollywood agent forced into being an unwilling savior.
- The Sick Kid: Exposed to a biological agent, Anthony must get him to the doctor, though he takes his time about it.
- Juan the Yard-worker: A Mexican yard worker with amnesia and a chainsaw.
- Beverly of Beverly Hills: More or less a clone of Paris Hilton obsessed with fashion, nails and getting to Hawaii.
- The Sergeant: A dedicated soldier full of George W. Bush quotes, an unending cache of grenades, and a missing arm.
Bad Day L.A. was first announced for the Xbox and PC by developer Enlight Software on April 28, 2005. Inspiration for the game came from American McGee being in traffic seeing a Sunset Boulevard billboard from the Department of Homeland Security about preparations for Biochemical terrorism. Calling it "the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back", McGee decided to make a video game as a way to inject the message of having nothing to fear but fear itself. To offset the violent events happening in Bad Day L.A., the art duo Kozyndan was hired to make the art style have a humorous nature.
Video Review and Screenshots
Bad Day L.A. System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista
- Processor: 2 GHz
- RAM: 768 MB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 3 or AMD Radeon 8500
- Hard disk space: 2 GB