Auditorium Download PC
- Full Game
- Free Download
- Latest Version
Download Auditorium Free for PC Torrent
Auditorium is a music-based puzzle game developed by Philadelphia-based studio Cipher Prime. Originally released as a Flash game in April 2008, Auditorium was later released for iOS devices and then the PlayStation 3 and PSP in 2010. It was also released in 2012 for PC and Mac OS X. In 2012, Cipher Prime launched a successful Kickstarter campaign for a sequel to Auditorium, titled Auditorium 2: Duet. However, on January 11 2017, Cipher Prime announced to their Kickstarter backers that the game was cancelled
In Auditorium, the player uses various game mechanics to bend streams of light particles to fill audio containers. As each of the audio containers is filled, an audio channel introducing an instrument or sound is added to the game's music. In most levels, the audio containers are a variety of colors which the particle stream must match in order to fill it. The player changes the color of the stream by manipulating it over fixed areas of the level which dye the particles as they pass through them. The goal of each level is to direct and split the stream in such a way that each audio container is filled simultaneously, revealing the level's full soundtrack.
A variety of control points are available to the player, each of which modifies the trajectory of the particle stream in a certain way. In each level, the player is given a set selection of control points which they place in certain positions in the level. These controls include:
- The Directional Control accelerates the particle stream toward a set direction.
- The Attraction Control attracts the particle stream towards it.
- The Repulsion Control repels the particle stream away from it.
- The Rabbit Control energizes the particles, increasing their speed.
- The Deflect Control reflects the particles along a straight line following the angle which the player can adjust to change direction.
Video Review and Screenshots
Auditorium System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista
- Processor: 800 MHz
- RAM: 256 MB
- Video Card: any
- Hard disk space: 33.9 MB