Port Royale 4: Extended Edition Download PC
- Full Game
- Free Download
- Latest Version
Download Port Royale 4: Extended Edition Free for PC Torrent
The Extended Edition includes 4 pompous lighthouses and the blueprints to 5 magnificent parks with varying types of sculptures.
Set sail and join the colonial powers of Spain, England, France and the Netherlands in their fight for supremacy of the Caribbean in the 17th century.
In ‘Port Royale 4’ you will take control of a colony as a young and ambitious governor who is eager to learn what it takes to manage and grow his small settlement into a bustling trader city.
- Choose from four colonial powerhouses: England, France, Spain and the Netherlands, each providing different benefits and unique gameplay style
- Appoint a leader for your adventure from four different character classes: the Explorer, the Merchant, the Buccaneer and the Pirate – each providing their own advantages and disadvantages
- Take on four extensive single player campaigns following each nation on their path to supremacy.
- Establish and manage trade with 60 Caribbean cities in a huge 3D game world. Steer clear of cliffs, shallow waters and stormy weather regions to optimize your trade routes.
- Select from 50 buildings, including 25 production sites, to produce goods like rum or luxuries.
- Construct town buildings with neighborhood effects to optimize productivity and manage the overall happiness of your citizens.
- 18 historically authentic ship types from the late 16th and 17th centuries
- Engage in tactical, turn-based naval battles with powerful captains.
- Licenses, building permits, new buildings and ships can be unlocked by growing your reputation within your nation.
Video Review and Screenshots
Port Royale 4: Extended Edition System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 / 10 (x64)
- Processor: AMD or Intel, Intel Core i5 2400s 2.5 GHz / AMD FX 4100 3.6
- RAM: 8 GB
- Video Card: 2 GB, nVidia GeForce GTX 680 / AMD Radeon HD7970
- Hard disk space: 6.5 GB
Extended Edition Bonus Content